Thursday, February 4, 2016

Progress

I weighed myself this morning, with my eating being completely out of whack lately. To my surprise, my scale said I was down 2.2 pounds. Even though the quality of food has been poor overall, the quantity has been down a lot. So, as usual, it always goes back to calories in versus calories out. 
However, as one would expect, I have been extra sluggish and despite my lack of sleep, I have been more tired during the day than I usually would with more nutritious foods.

Either way, I am trying to make sure I am logging my food. I need to go back and update some meals, as laziness and being tired from the day has caused me to have to alter some of my dinners that I had pre-entered.


I really want to get some sort of basic workout in tonight, even if it’s just some push-ups, pull-ups, wall sits, and lunges. To try and avoid my usual excuses of “lack of time”, “tired” and “busy”, I plan on doing some of the workout while the mushroom and goat cheese calzones cook. And once dinner is completed, I will finish up my workout and then eat dinner. I got this!

My Journey to Ironman - Build Phase

The next 10 weeks are now complete. They were pretty rough, mainly because I was very sick twice. I missed out on a lot of long rides and ...