Monday, February 8, 2016

Now for the Kick Start

Last week when I said I was going to try and do some sort of workout in between cooking, I was successful! I didn't do much; some push-ups, crunches, and seated dips. But it was better than my usual nothing and I was really proud of myself.

I didn't get any other workouts in over the weekend, but I made sure to be pretty active. Although I was more active on Sunday, I somehow met my step goal for Saturday but not Sunday. At some point I'll have to figure this out. 

This week is going to be a big week for me. I have two major goals: get no less than 3 workouts in, and start weaning myself off of soda, minus the occasional rum and coke. 

Another upcoming goal is going to be to start getting a minimum number of steps per day, which will force me to at least run most days, if not every day. Hope everyone is going to have a great week and hope everyone enjoyed Super Bowl weekend!


My Journey to Ironman - Build Phase

The next 10 weeks are now complete. They were pretty rough, mainly because I was very sick twice. I missed out on a lot of long rides and ...