Tuesday, February 16, 2016

On the right track

I accomplished my goal last week; I exercised 3 times. Since I have been out of it for a bit now, I was a little sorer than expected, otherwise I would have gone for a 4th workout. For the most part, I made sure to log my foods. This weekend was a bit tough, but my goal right now is to log 5/7 days, which I did accomplish,

I missed my workout yesterday because I was busy painting and shoveling ice, and I am extremely sore right now. However, tomorrow I will be back into the swing of things. Overall I am doing well, but I can still do a lot better. However, I am very optimistic and progress is progress. Good luck to everyone out there striving towards their goals!


My Journey to Ironman - Build Phase

The next 10 weeks are now complete. They were pretty rough, mainly because I was very sick twice. I missed out on a lot of long rides and ...